Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TIRED NITEZ♥

Been rushing school stuff for few days
plus my FLU had come to me around 2 weeks ady
make me super lethargic

my brain like is goin to burst ady!
mayb it wud be better if FLU doesnt come at this time.
anyway...
i just want all these to be OVER asap!

i want holiday!
i want my frenz!

PNPE i think is almost done .
i mean at least the main point come out le.

den is now for tml theory test!
still havent touch on to it.

i were too tired
and cant even go out to hav dinner wid my sis
as i promised her.

sleep on the sofa
like no others.

how i survive for the rest of the 2 yrs?

wondering lor.

haiis

but wad to do.

today,
gt stupid time table
and tml as well.

today time table was 9-11am
den 5 hours break
cont at 4-5pm

DAMN STUPID !

den for tml.
9-2pm
den break
cont wid THEORY TEST 5-6pm

why dun just shift it earlier?
den i can go home and do my stuff or just sleep earlier!

sobsob

sud stop saying too much le..
gtg to study for my theory test tml.

not goin to sleep again i guess.
just like how i study fpr BIO.




LIFE is so Fragile
pls appreciate ur life
and
others too

No comments:

Post a Comment