Thursday, December 24, 2009

DECOMPRESSION♥

kip on tweeting since i came home tonight.
and i noe i will soon become super vulgar state.
i may just anyhow scream like someone who escape frm woodbridge.

sorry for FB-ians.
i kip spaming the wall cos my twitter is link to my FB acc.

1st of all,
i HATE to explain,
i dun wan to explain anytin either.

since u tin i make use of u.
den just take it as wad u said.

its pretty hurt seriously.
if it wasnt from ur mouth,
i may not be tat moodless.

life are getting more and more meaningless.

sleep, eat, school, unlimited assignment.

everyone is getting insane soon.
some of them are actually in happy holiday mood,
and some of them is preparing or is already out of town,
goin to somewhr else to travel,
to relax.

But for me,
i dun enjoy it,
i'm neither in holiday mood nor christmas mood.

my life SUCKS!!!

Singapore, malaysia
all the same.

in singapore,
i'm alone.

in malaysia,
i'm still the same,

everyone is so bz and no time to entertain me.
but thx my gal,
take out some time to hav at least dinner wid me.
the last time were centuries ago.

the ppl who accompany the most frequent recently was gor,
but i really cant read his mind
i do sincerely thx him for being so kind and ask me out.

but
he do kipping all his mind to himself, and suffered himself alots.
i dunno wad to do.

even he told me, wad can i really do?
i can do NTH.

he is right maybe,
human is a living things which noes how to make use of people onli.
this is human natural behaviour,
he has no longer trust anyone.

sud i still trust in peeps?
or just trust in myself?

or i had immunise for living in a world whr full of LIES?

i were try to trust everyone in my life even i noe they were bluff me.
i try to categorise peep are all angels


but somehow some words remind me.
the old wound.
seems like there is leakage of blood.
the stiches are broke.

pain come back to me.
bcos of someone,
who i trust a lots.
yet he cheat me.

hurts a lots.

*******


i want to see blood.
i mean the fresh human blood♥





L4D 2 can no longer satisfied my needs.
i need blood to decompress...

or

pain♥

No comments:

Post a Comment