Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I‘M A INDIAN TODAY♥

these are my group mates.
Daniel, Jeanette, Thiviya, Connie, Me, Josie♥

As the title written.
I'm INDIAN today~
muahaha♥

hav to Thx to thiviya for lending me the outfits.
so nice~
and i Lurveeeees it ♥

Its actually for our grp sociology presentation.
cos we are doin on the topic of 'Culture'

den we wear outfits with different races.

and our article is about the japanese slaughted the dolphins as their tradition and is essential for the livelihood of fishermen.

it do sounds cruel for us.
but is their beliefs.
and they do eat them.

poor things
T__T

and the japanese government are actually allow them to killed dolphins up to 20,000 per year.
shall not talk abt it anymore.

after the presentation we do take picx~

and the ACER technicians were waiting me for 1hr .
hehe

we took pic while he is repairing my lappy♥

tis is mii♥
wid indian outfits
lurveees the bangles vr much♥
Connie and thiviya♥
Connie and me♥
me and Beverley♥
QingLin and me♥
mii!!
they say i do realli looks like indian
mix blood
chinese-indian♥
hahaha~
anyway hav a realli fun day.

my mood is pretty gd today.

and my lappy revive!!♥♥♥
muahaha♥



stay tuned for the next post
operation of my lappy

No comments:

Post a Comment