Sunday, December 6, 2009

RANDOM♥

OMG~
Din realise i'm so white with the stupid flash

make me look lyke some 'unidentified flying thingy'
>_<

feel so random.
i was quite happy since Friday

okies
lets begin from Friday

it was a super boring lecture day.
as XY & Connie♥ not coming.
Left 4 of us.
but i do act like mad for the whole day.
siaoz all the way
can hear my laughter
whenever any place tat i walk passed.

den after that,
WY not feeling well
go home after PNPE.
Left 3 of us like dunno wad..

den after that.
we have totally no mood for lec..
camwhoring while the lec lesson.

after all lesson.
they came to my hse to 'lent my wireless & electricity'
haha~

after that when to XY concert lor~
BRAVO NYP~
haha

but feel bad tat din buy flower for her..

after that siaoz again.
recorded the 3 videos

*************

Saturday

sleep until 3.30pm
den gor ask me out to BUGIS.

so i went wid him lor.
erm~
hav a walk
den chat lor.

not bad la..
quite happy lo..
at least we work out the problem

den went home and wait for my cousin BERNICE to come.
and she reach my place super early lor!!!

1.30am
haha

den MeiSiew and LP come tgt.

sleep at around 2.30am

**************

woke up 7am tis morning
super tired lo..

went to church
which i usually wont be goin.
cos Kaira is coming,
just go to acc her

haha
again

is at BUGIS lo~
i go there for twice

like nth to buy.
actually is NO $$ to buy lar.
haha

not the rite timing,
and i hav onli $30 left in my bank acc.
pokai le.
can realli buy nth.

DAD
faster come back le..
if not i might dun even hav $ to eat le..

had pepper lunch today
and it's for my whole day meal le.

but i do had KOI Bubble Tea after tat la~
hehe~

walk home den do my PNPE ICA research.
Goin to be mad for searching tat things.
i tin i nid the Glucometer 1st to read the instruction
to easier my research.

we hav to present it on tis fri.
and the time slot is so pact.

wed still gt theory test.
we hav to rush for everything.

IMH or Permai is waiting for me le..
pls reserve a VIP room for me.
i wan luxury president room

muahaha♥



continue
my research

No comments:

Post a Comment