Saturday, December 26, 2009

HAIR♥

So sorry ya~
mayb u terkejut by tis picx~
hahaha♥

my fringe are so LOOOONG le lar~

beh tahan liao~♥
actually i lurve it vr much.

but do feel a bit leceh.
cos it has exceed my desire length.

so~
make a BIG decision~

CUT my hair later!!

But,
i noe i will regreting and complaining soon.

Cos if i cut my hair,
den will end up like my fringe i cut last time

so-called 'BANANA SPLIT'

omg~
i hate it!!!!

the hair i rebonded last yr will be gone if i cut tml..
den my hair will like 'QIAO QIAO'

like the 'Xiao Zha Bo'

pong pong de hair

nonono!!!

got to do sth to it!!!


**********

Later on,
i got to buy many stuff before goin back to S'pore.
haiis.

To Do List♥
  1. have my hair cut, make sure it is sweet and nice♥
  2. look for hair straightener if possible
  3. bring all my belongings back to sg
  4. make sure my clothes is wid me, if not how m i goin out
  5. passport and money$$
  6. bring back my 3 pairs stupid heavy shoes
  7. buy clothes if i still hav $$ left
  8. buy prezzies for someone♥
  9. have my lunch at CS before i went back
  10. meet up wid contact lens seller, if she receive my msg *pray hard*





think of do some part time job

No comments:

Post a Comment