Monday, December 7, 2009

SILLY ME♥

Holy Shit!!
i done the most stupid and silly things in my whole SEM2 life!!

i woke up at 8am today.
kip on rushing for the '9am' class.

after i bathe all that.
i were sitting on my bed in a daze.
feel lyke sth is wrong.

den i rush out at 8.45am
thinking tat i'm goin to late for LEC

den when i on my way to skul
i realise i forgot to bring WY admin card.
den i ran back home to get it!

and i were thinking i'm late for this time surely.

luckily i reach outside LT at 9.00am sharp
den i were tapping my card.

i sense tat sth is wrong again
ya..
i come at the wrong time!!
it is a 10.00am LEC~
OMG~

how blur i'm

den i go Mac and buy a Egg McMuffin meal to 4th level at benches there lor~
sobsob~

stupid me done stupid things.

haiis~~

so many things hinting me
i'm wrong
and block my way to school
yet i nvr realise




anyway
be optismistic

No comments:

Post a Comment