Thursday, December 3, 2009

SAW 6♥

Watch 'SAW 6' via PPS~
cos i'm just 18 and not allow to watch it in cinema
although the movie is out now.

SAD
>_<

but...
i've watched it!!
hohoho♥

anyway..
the movie is so gross at the 1st place
and very violent as well.

somehow feel lyke so giddy to watch they kill each others.
but..
as wad my frenz always comment on me..

I'm so Sadistic!!!
haha~

i lurveeees the movie damn much!!
i lurveees to watch all those killing scene
and all the blood flowing out like the tap.

hehe~
i tin my word drive u all crazy ady

i still hav to clarify..
I'm not insane at the 1st place.

is just let myself get use to it.
to 'immune' all these bloody thingy
in order for me to work in the hospital in the future!!

hehes
now u get it??

anyway,
it's a nice movie~
rate it 4/5

live or let die.
u can nvr take charge of these

************

on the other way round..
i'm so sick at the moment

FLU!!

omg~
haiis~
but wad to do.

sleep?
study?
eat?

arh~
dunno lar~

so confusing at the moment.

another weekend is coming soon.
can i be relaxing?
holiday mood?

NO WAY!!
*although i'm already in it*

but still ..
i do feel really stress!!

next week gt HS1092 theory test!
and Fri got PNPE presentation

and i havent start on any of it!

no more slacking for me
from now on!!

seriously!
i mean it!
*cos he kip lyke chase me off, i do felt it, m i jz sense it wrongly or wad, i dunno*

get goin!!

stay tuned readers♥♥♥
>Click on the link<
http://chalottelurveherfrenz.blogspot.com




Goin to concert tml
XY is performing

No comments:

Post a Comment