Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MY HOLIDAYS♥

My holidays♥
happy & sad.

was sad on saturday.
super duper moodless tat kind.
out of home at around 5pm tat day.

went to AMK Hub.
straight away went to buy KOI♥

den buy movie ticket.
i nvr plan or think wad movie sud i watch.
i just wanted to watch movie all alone.

den watch the 'bodyguards and assassins' which is 10.05pm
this is my 1st time to stay out all alone at such a timing.

while waiting the time.
i were shop around AMK Hub
yet i cant even get a shirt for myself.
damn it!

and sit here and there waiting the time to pass.
finally is 10.05pm

i went in.
all alone.
my vr 1st lonely movie.

and i cried during the movie session.
it's not bcos the movie,
but my personal feeling.

haiis.
den walk back home at around 12+am.
the street were so quiet.
and i cried again.
hahaha♥




feel lyke the whole world fall on me

No comments:

Post a Comment