Friday, November 27, 2009

KIND OF SADNESS♥

Jz anyhow feel lyke wasn't my day

freaking day for me!!

hmms
sleep throughout the whole day

wake up
and eaten up arnd 10 pieces of oreo.
half piece of chocolate banana cake from secret recipe,
and half of chocolate cheese cake

i realli siao le!!

after tat i continue to sleep till 7pm
can u imagine i sleep the whole day beside eating??
omg~

its been a long time for me for not sleeping well since i move to Singapore.
which means i will kip on waking everynite

cos i scare my alarm spoilt
and i couldnt wake up
and late for skul.

tats y i cant sleep soundly.

since today is a PH
and no date nor meeting
no alarm
stressless

i eventually sleep till 2pm~
hohoho♥

den eat den sleep
till 7pm

mood swing~
hav a walk alone
really in a vr vr bad mood.
bad mood till i dun scare of' 'pekerja asing'
whole grp of bangala look at me.
and i dun feel scare at all.

my brain sot le..

after tat when to AMK Hub fair price buy lots of thing go home.
for next week~

jeanette jz sms me.
tml hav meeting~
hohoho♥



hope tml can done the Comm thingy.
hope so
bless me ya

No comments:

Post a Comment