Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ANOTHER PRI-SKUL GATHERING♥

It's another supeeer great day for me!
supeer happy de~
cos it was another gathering tat i looking forward the most~
meeting at CS 2nd floor Outside McD at 1pm on 8th Nov '09

feel excited to meet my pri-skul frenz.
as they'r my BFF~
hehe..

not much of them show up as wad i expected.
a bit dissapointed
lyke, PinWei, shaun, meifong, huihui,etc.
all of them r super busy.
so end up 10 of us attend.

but we still enjoy and had fun!!

from top left,
Me, SiewHui,WenXin,KimHuat,ChangYong,
Bev,Aaron,Alvin
*nvr gt a chance to take pic wid nicholas, cos he left earlier*
we went to kimgary to hav our lunch.
and den some of them Q to gt a place,
then ChangYong,acc me ,Bev, siewHui to buy the movie ticket.

and we decided to watch Jennifer's Body~
it was rated as 18SG in M'sia.
so suckx~
cos they do cut lots of the scene, yet still rate as 18SG
*which equivalent to M18 in s'pore, but S'pore jz rate tis movie as NC16*


a bit dissaponted, but overall quite okay la~

after the movie~
yes!
it's Cam-Whore TIME!!
heehees~
taken outsie the cathay cinema

SiewHui & me
RenHui & me
*my darling & Bev dear~haha..confusing rite~play play onli^^*
Me & Alvin
Aaron & Me
Me & ChangYong
*my baby*
KimHuat & me
me & WenXin
hohoho~~kena caught by me!!!
Jennifer's body real scene?!
or rape in public?
damn G-A-Y sia~
After everything~
its an end for today~
den bev & me had our dinner at 'KeRenLai' before getting back to S'pore.

tis is wad i ordered.
MaPoTouFuFan
And tis is Bev's ThaiStyleChickenCutlet
After that,Bev & i had 2nd round of Cam-WHore in the toilet!!
haha~
but jz upload one la~
Supeeer Great day i had~
had lots of talk,
and laugh all around deeply from my heart!
TQ my frenz!
hope to c u all soon again!!



saw GorGor at CS oso.hehe

Life getting complicated
but i do cherish u all
as parts of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment