Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ADVANCE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION 2♥

hmms~
tis is my 2nd advance b'dae celebration.
nvr ever hav so many b'dae celebration in my life.

normally i wud just hav few slice of cake
den eat wid my family members or besties .
which significant as my B'dae celebration.

today our class NR0913 were celebrate birthday for Anira, WenYan & Me.
it was so suprise for me.
cos i nvr think of they will celebrate for wenyan & me.

den is like vr weird.
cos nvr had whole class of people celebrate wid me.

Anira(8th nov),WenYan(5th nov),me(6th nov)
i look super cacat in the picx.
cos i dun wan to be the freak.
i wan to be the same lvl as them~
me,WenYan,QingLin,XinYing,ShuXia
finally, i become the shortest one~
cos i chopped off my leg XD
Thinking how to cut the cake.
cos it is so soft & is square.

Me&WenYan
see~
now noe y i nid to squad ady?
too bored when doin health assessment after lab.
was trying to finish up the cake left behind with QingLin,XinYing,Bev,me.
haha~
the cake melt~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for ANIRA & WENYAN
After that, 3.30pm went to CCA wid QingLin.
she is lyke vr tired.
and kip let me to hav chances to win her.


hmms~
by seeing the black and white WEIQI
she become panda & confusing~


den WenYan join us after her Bio Lab.
hehe~


hav a great day~♥
TQ NR0913♥






Shitty me
thx gor for hearing me
u're the only one noes
the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment