Saturday, November 7, 2009

HAPPY SWEET 18TH B'DAE♥

i'm finally 18 !!♥
and which mean i'm legal now~
hehe
and now 7th nov ady.
anyway,
i hav fun yesterday~
which is my b'dae 6th Nov~

hmms~
but some unpleasant things happen oso.

i noe u din do it purposely,
u jz trying to help.
end up u get involve in it.
and pay for so much
*gulty-ING*
this is wad WenYan given to me!!
and it accidentally float in the lecture theater which is 3 floor high for whole day
at around 7-8 hrs today~

den WenYan order for another one.
end up i gt two huge mickey.
we try to hook it down after the whole day lecture with WenYang help.
TQ~


honestly,
ruined my mood not bcos the incident happen,
but some others issue .
and make me so guilty and dunno wad to do.
at the moment ,
i felt i'm so useless.
everyone is staring at me when i go around the school and when on my way back home.
erm~
not staring at me..

but MyDarling Mickeysss♥
hehe~
took picx in the toilet~

XinYing and Mickeysss
look like the real man in costume~♥
After that, XinYing & bev went home with me~
hehe~
with McD and instant cup noodles~
haha^^


cam-whore lo!!
many pattern lo~
upload next time~

Prezzies time~~~♥
This is all my Present at the moment ..
except YngPei gave me tat one, which she ownself made one.
cos i left it at JB hse.
Tis is Gor gave me one~♥
super nice!!
hehe~
Thx Gor~~
MuackxXx♥
close shot~
the blink blink one can move de~~
all Prezzies~
After that, went for dinner wid sister & cindy~
hehe

again~
'pepper lunch'
my Favourite Macha ice-Cream~♥
Salmon & Unagi
Mickey's in the air~
everyone in my hse shock when dere step in the door !!
haha~
one can stand , but another one cant=[
my sister and mickeys~
Thx for those who celebrate wid me
and all wishes from u all~
including
FB,FS,MSN,SMS~

couldn't reply all of u!
but tQ sincerely!!!
muackxXx♥~


were saying sth and spoilt gor day's~
sorry..
pls dun think too much of it..
=[

goin for bowling section Wid BB later at cityhall 10.30am



hope wad happen today
can fade away soon

No comments:

Post a Comment