Monday, November 16, 2009

EMO♥

jz anyhow feel EMO.
I dun really noe why.

once my frenz told me.
tis is Scorpio characteristic.
we do born wid it.

sud i believe in it?

feel so lost.
felt so unsecure.

been telling myself concentrate on my study instead of everything.
although tis wasnt my dream course.

my english still so sucks.
and i hav totally no idea in everything

still rmb tat, tat day we do hav combined grp discussion.
everyone is so happening and involving in it,
and contributed lots of points.

yet,
i'm jz stun dere and speechless.

XinYing told me sth after the discussion when in LT.
She said tat,
Suaney ask her whether i'm angry wid her?

soree Suaney.
i'm nt angry wid u..
there is no point to angry wid u..
i'm not tat ridiculous.

but,
just felt i'm useless.
i do realise i had contribute nth to the grp & the class.

and tis doesn't tally to my horoscope.

according to the horoscope.
i sud hav tonnes of ideas.
yet,
i got not even one.

i hav no right to ask for forgiveness.
i knew tat.

seriously think of opt out.
cried on SAT..
As loud as i can.
cos there were no one at home.

nvr go back tis week.
jz wanted to be alone and quiet with no one.

washed up all my clothes
nvr been work so hard.
jz try to ease my moody thinking
and stop crying.

*realise*
*realise*
*realise*

i dun really hav Best Frenz .

who will

chat with u whenever u free
hang out wid u
cancel all her appointment jz to meet u up
heart-to-heart talks
sms u
stay by ur side when u'r sad
share u the joy

whenever the days start till the day end.
i'm all alone.

beside in skul.

walk to skul alone.
eat alone.
buy things alone.
talk to myself alone.

glads that i still hav gor.
if not my life serious dull....

my hp wud nvr ring if he nvr look for me.
believe it or not??
hahaha

getting emo.
so envy of ppl who hav Best frenz to share, accompany.
or even care abt u.

put down all ur guard to share everything of ur life to Him/Her.



Who else beside Gor.
why she is always forget YOU
when u treat her
as ur BEST frenz

No comments:

Post a Comment