Friday, February 5, 2010

I‘M BACK♥


yeah~
i'm back!!
my loyal stalker!!

u noe who u r..
anw i dun care le.
as wad u all noe
actually were posted another entry earlier on.
just havent change of the setting.

but now u r allow to read my bloggie again!!
V(-^^-)V

but i m damn lazy to update my routine tis few days.
cos it will be a vvr long post if i do so..
and it will be more or less similar to QL and Coco♥
den wud be writing another essay with the same title?!
haha

damn sick to do such things again.
i think i just make it short and sweet bah..
since i still have another essay to worry abt.

well..
ytd went to e basketball court to watch BEV, QL, play wid WY+G~
den i were lying around there 
and looking the sky.

feel better and relax
u will turns in a better mood after u look at it,
even it is vr  vr hot.
vr nice right?


den took some of my gals picx from a lying position..
look like lesbird sia..
play sissors,paper,stone wid WY.
in the end,
my poor hand look like braised pork hand?
so red

den went makan lo..

********

went AMK HUB again,.
played Ju-Beat♥
addicted liao..

den my gals went to buy KOI..
suprisingly,
i'm not buying..

cos i been spending too much le..

went back to skul and slack during PNPE..
guess no one were listening attentively?

yea..
cos no exam for tat module after all.
and the lecturer like to give her story of..
bla bla bla...
which no one care abt..

after that, 
went home lor..
but the super wind nearly blew me away?
i couldnt stand properly lor..

den i walked home under the shelter
but there is still a short distance tat do not hav the shelter..
den i suay suay de..
whrn i reach there, 
it start heavy rain!!

like WTH!

den i just vr 潇洒 like tat walked back
totally wet lor..
and it still driping..

oh ya~
thx for the caring driver..
he actually stop and let me passed through 1st cos i m under the rain..
i tin he hope i can go under the building asap?

hehe~♥

den went back to bathe..
before tat,
i still on my lappy and start FB-ing
haha~
think tat my floor was wet too.

after i bathe 
den went out to buy my dinner.

bought the noodle at S-11 again..
and
KOI!!

i cant tahan anymore..
c all of them drinking but i'm not..

had KOI's ice-cream milk tea.

lurveeees it lar♥

hehehe~

okie lar~
gtg le
hav to wash my wet clothes
and do my essay liao..

some random picx♥

aiyaya~
can't wait to go back JB tml lar!
miss my galz!
and e steamboat session

No comments:

Post a Comment