Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY♥

firstly, 
Happy Birthday to Mummy♥

48 yrs old liao.
i had nvr been forget any impt people bdae in my life.

if i remember yours, doesn't mean ur bdae is easy to remember.
but u r the person who means a lots to me in my life.
you stay and act a vr important roles in my life.

there i already a list of impt person in my life in my mind.
not goin to write it out.
you knows who you are.
and i will definitely keep it to myself.

it'a a secret.
been busy since i come back from S'pore.
making cookies and all CNY stuff.
even i dun take tis occasion as an impt one for me.

but haven't touch on any of my books yet.
friday wil be my sem exam le.
but i'm still so not prepare.
gonna failed for modules?

hopefully not. 
i swear i will chiong at least the day before exam.
at least passed for the border line?
*pray hard*

CNY plan change.
but not goin to tell,
mayb tell after CNY.
my blog entries are vr dull recently.
no picx were shared.
cos of my laziness.

anw,
not much people view oso.


Happy Chinese New Year
Happy Valentines Day♥

No comments:

Post a Comment