Friday, February 19, 2010

STUPID PHONE♥

haiis
nth much to say.
and been a long time nvr update my stupid bloggie.

i add up STUPID tis word to all my stuff.
including my stupid HP.
SE C510

cos it spoilt for nth!
and i had just use for 8 mths.

imaging how angry i m when i noe my phone are not working anymore?
anyway it is still under waranty,
but if they found tat it is self damage as in drop damage or water,etc. 
den i hav to pay for the sevicing..

but still feel unworth.

like cheat me?

anw.
found tat Sony Ericsson is not tat friendly using as wad i noe last time.
cos all my friend were using SE,
but nth happen.

but for those recent model
all spoilt in no time..
like my frenz QL.
her W595
just spoilt

and gor C905
oso spoilt tis morning

like WTH..

damn sienz for all these stupid things lo..

fine..

gonna waitfor 3 working days and see wad they say..
hope it will be fine.
or else i hav to use my nokia phone again.

eventhough i dun like it.
cos
the button is too hard and slow for me to sms.
i dun like tat kind of things.

but there do still hav sth tat i like which is the battery life..
it can last for 2 days if i kip on sms.

not bad rite..

erm~

gtg ler..
still so not prepare for my exam sociology which is at 4pm later.

but i dun think i can study at home.
cos there is so much distraction.

sud bath and off to school library and stay at e study area,
which hav no distraction..

sud can memorise more~

ciaoz^^

No comments:

Post a Comment