Sunday, February 7, 2010

STEAMBOAT♥

had a great day with my babes
thx for BeiBei come at fetch me at 7pm
went to e same place to makan.
but before that went to TUTA pasar malam hav a walk.

i din go there b4..
so sua gu rite?
hehe~
cos my parents din go there de mah.

den  YokeMei buy a belt and Bei buy a bag.
at last i din get anything as usual.

den went for steamboat lor..
none of them hav reach.

den we just start our 1st round eating lor.
As Peishan and me hungry till dunno wad liao..

met Esther, JingLu jie jie , etc.

hav a nice chat when all of them reach..
den kip laughing like mad..
vr siaoz tat kind lor..
hehe~

kaira went off early.
den MJ and YF din eat lor.
as YF is  a vegetarian.

den he just come and chat wid us lor..
how nice ya~

long time din met up my galz.
feel so happy sia~

i eat damn much today..
yet i still hungry at the moment..
hahaha

den went back at 10pm.
QW sent me home..

Thanks my babes

Seriously goin to miss u all again~
argh~~

how i hope u all are always by my side..


erm~
actually were doin my essay.
but it make me headache.

found tat, 
blog is much more easier den writing e stupid essay.

i tin i hav write out the content,
to be done soon. 
but i feel like it is super irrelevant tat kind lor..
cos i just directly extract the 1st paragraph form e module.

i just anyhow do it even i noe it is a graded essay.
but wad to do?
i realli dont know how to write mah..
at least i gt write?

okie lar~
gtg ler~

goin back sg earlier tml.
for the purpose of the essay last editing and add on.
also to study for the SBL on monday.

hope everything go smoothly



JY everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment