Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAYS♥



this is all about DAYS

miss those days.

we study together
we quarrel together
having fun together.

is just all about WE all together.
2 gangs of friends.



they are so cute right?
hehe XD

at least in my eyes.
cherish♥

they are my besties forever♥

this is what i can say at the moment

.........................

after all,
this is what a relieve for 3 paper over.

only 1 left.

childbearing.
it's psychological killing me.

although psychology had over just now.

childbearing is a tough subject ever for me.
following by sociology.

my instinct tell me that,
i will failed my sociology and get the sub-paper.

i know you guys would probably ask me not to think in such a way.
it's quite depress.

but,
it's true.

it is worse than my BIO paper.

hope i could cope my last paper - CHILDBEARING on thursday.
wish me luck♥

gtg to revise my childbearing liaoz~

byesssss♥

No comments:

Post a Comment