Friday, January 29, 2010

REVIVE♥


yea~
as earlier on...

i private my BLOG without any reason.

and lots of frenz ask why..
basically..

i just reply them,
it's under renovation!!

haha♥

thx for ur concern!
lurvees u all loads!!

nth much to update actually.
cos i had forgotten wad had actually happen.

but the most impt things is that,
the stupid and stressful 2 weeks are finally over!
wakaka♥

i passed my
1. oral medication
2. wound dressing
3. health assessment
4. get a 'B' for BIO practical

appreciate how my girls actually push and help me!!
for the oral medication,
thx loads for u all!!!

wound dressing hav to thx bev and QL♥
kip nag on me and help me to memorise the steps of doin it!

health assessment!
it's so unbelievable♥
i could actually passed!!
Thx Wy senior for teaching us after work,
and wy do come to my hse be my model and let me practise the day before assessment
and oso QL lar!!
i wud nvr forgt u de lor!
cos i suddenly ask u to be my model before i go in the SCARY assess room!
and u agree!!
heehees~
and also vr sorry that,
my hands so cold lor.

lastly!
BIO PRACTICAL!!
BEVERLEY!
nvr ever forgt de lor!
TQ for e consolidation before the test!!
hehe~
nvr ever expected i could actually get a 'B'

but realli vr vr vr sorry lor..
u sud get an 'A'
but bcos of teaching me,
in the end u get onli a'B'
=(
sorry!!!!

oh ya!!
before i forgot!
hav to realli thx my sub grp members who guide me in tis sem2^^
afterall..
finally all of our ICA had over!!
muahaha~

so now hav to prepare the sem exam which is after the CNY le..
sienz lor~
CNY is my study week..
ishhh~

hate it!


lucky lucky lucky~
all my assessment passed for the 1st attempt!
hees^^
sud be happy in the sense.
but they say i look moody all day round in school?

haha~
no worries k =)

i'm not BO SONG of anyone or wad lar~
just like to day-dreaming recently.

erm~
*rewind*

been help my girls to buy Contact lens online~
from JUJULENS on FB.
she is a vr gd and friendly seller that i can say!!
and of cos
i got buy lar!

happy happy~
i tin the girls will get more from her soon!!
erm~
neoprint lor~
dunno why the girls like e neoprint so much sia~

took tis 22/1/10♥ @AMK HUB
my eyes look damn scary sia!
den tis one took when 27/1/10♥ @Bugis Junction
but in tis neoprint,
i look damn bo song tat kind lor~
cos i hav no mood to take picx on that day,
den the gals kip ask me to join them,
den bo bian lor~
den take tgt.
thx QL for helping us to scan it!
hehe~
although the second neoprint she is not in it!
muahaha♥

好人幫到底厚~♥

***************

went back JB last week
JOHOR sultan passed away,
so we nid to put on the 3 inches black strips.

and also tml i tin.
cos i goin back JB tml.

and sud be the last day of putting it on..


i miss my gals sia..
i mean JB de~

but i do miss the SG de lar~
dun jeolous ar~

haha~
JB ,SG gals
sounds so wrong~

wadever lar!!


finally my blog revive!!
but vr not organise lar...






我要開始沉睡了……
這次的我…
一滴淚都沒流下……

或許……
人是注定要
戴著面具生活的……
如果你不小心看到這句話
請不要問我到底發生什麽事
安靜就好……
still the same
I ♥ Being Lurvees



No comments:

Post a Comment