Saturday, January 16, 2010

BUSY♥

Been so busy recently,
so many things to prepared and study for.

S-T-R-E-S-S

everyone feel so stressful.
ishhh~

feel so bad..
as usual

i'm human without soul.

muahaha♥

izit a gd sign or?
anw.

someone noes the reason of why i been behave like tat.

anw.
nvr update my blog for such a long time.
kip on neglect it.

feel tired for these 2 weeks.
i cant smile nor laugh loudly.

emo all the way.
i hate myself from being like tat..

how i hope i can just hide all my inner feeling
i mean dont show it on my face

haha~
izit possible?

i'm trying vr hard from now on.

but no matter how i try to hide my innermost feeling.
there is still one person
who can actually read my mind.

or to say he now me too well?

yes.
i do really think so.

tats y i cant hide anytin from him.

well~
gtg.

Wenyan is coming to my place tml to practice on HA.

Bye♥



shall update somethings which overdue
1 week later

No comments:

Post a Comment