Monday, July 12, 2010

ONCE♥

Today is a special day for me.
Yea.

Someone Birthday..
She is officially 19th today.

She was once my BEST friend which mean alots to me.
Erm....
7, 8 years ago??

We are that close until hang over the phone whenever we reach home and in the evening.
At least 3 hrs everyday?

haha...
Until both our parents nag or scold only den we stop chatting.

We talk about everything.
We were young.
Primary school kid.

Imagination, Idol, Guys...
Everything.

She is most my life at that time 
*not lesbi lar, is really very very close BEST friend*

and still she is always stay the 1st place among my friends until today
eventhough we are not that close after we go to respective secondary school.

But i cherish every moment that we had gone through.
That's was my best part of memory.

I'm happy today.
Because today is your birthday.

I had never forget your birthday.
not a single year.
since the day i know you.
no reminder needed.

Because you're important to me...♥

Happy Sweet 19th Birthday Phoebe...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment