Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MOOD SWING♥


I was kinda happy today,
because 2 presentation was down 
plus the last wed Adult Nursing = 3!!

And for the 3 presentation, 
lecturer praise that we done pretty well and could get quite a satisfied marks!

Bev hardship finally pay off.

In addition today BCLS which we need to complete for the 5 cycles,
which mean is the whole procedure.

and i satisfied my reading 
eventhough the lecturer say i've exceed the time frame for 3sec
but it's ok for me!!


Cos i din realli expect too much at 1st, 
just wanna to try my best and see how it goes.

and i done pretty well except for the exceeding of time frame part.

But mood swing,
kinda angry and sad after i reach home and check abt my clinical placement.

Initially tot that Bev will still attach to the same hospital with me for the last time,
But 
They had change her to TTSH instead of NUH!!

OMG~
I'm all alone for this time!!

I mean the only one from my group who attach to NUH.
It's torture me man!!

have to wake up freaking early and i would never get enough sleep!!!!!!

what can i do??
ishh~~

spoilt my day...


BCLS assessment tomorrow, will try my best!!
erm ar
the tagboard msges will reply ASAP...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment