Monday, April 5, 2010

YADDA YADDA♥

 
Hahaha~
Pretty happy these few days.
Meet the same person 4 times per week =)))
 
and also my XY, QL & WY
 
had a small celebration for QL @Empire State
She is cute 
and blur~
 
arhahaha~
i noe u will stalk me
dun angry uh~
 
Gor say u damn cute lor~
Muahaha 
 
After that,
QL & XY go home,
left WY, Gor & Me

we went to play Jubeat Ripples 
hehe
but dunno what happen to me sia.
keep losing =((
 
Quite moody on that day.
initially wanted to go have a walk by my own,
but WY & Gor dun allow me to do so.
end up
he accompany for a walk, 
and had another loooong chat near his place.
den take cab home
(wanted to take bus, but he dun allow)

  Really appreaciate that night what u hav told me.
and make u think of sth unpleasant too.
i'M sorry abt that.
 
i'M not alone.
Thx for reminding me.
 
So do u too!!
u'R not alone =)) 
 
>>MY BLOG<<

No comments:

Post a Comment