Sunday, April 11, 2010

NAH NAH♥

So bo liao~

Nth to do.
Goin Back S'pore later.
wont be so boring i think.

can go for a walk, JubeatRipples, Movie

and also prepare for school reopen

last week of holidays.
then YR2 start.

ARGH~~~

Goin to Stress up again.

will be goin Jusco with WenYan & COCO on coming tuesday.

Sakura session with NR0913 Clique on thursday.

hope it will be a pleasant Class gathering before school start.
refreshment~

no much time left~
gotta pack and wash myself le.

but dad and mum havent come back,
as mum tell me she will send me to custom when bro tuition end.

but he send him out, 
till now havent come back.

hope they will rmb what they had promised me.

i Hate people who break promises...

But my parents always did.
guess how would i feel?

ok..
dun care.
i just do and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment