Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paediatrics Attachment♥

Must really jiayous tml! Cos tomorrow is my last day for paediatrics attachment.... I enjoy working with 11 of YOU! Thou, our age is so far apart, but i don't feel any age gap between us. And of cause not to forget, my CI Yoges!! Thanks for your patience and guidances, i change my view of life...Thanks for the pairs of listening ears and sorry to make you cry, I felt so much relieve after telling you all the things and experiences.  

It's fun to actually work with different age and group of people. I see a lots of differences between each other. I had fun! The only things that i not comfortable is dealing with kids! haha... cos is kind of heartache when you see all those small kids undergo different kinds of procedure, and we seems like the one who torturing them. I do feel like crying when i hold their 4 limbs to prevent them from escaping from the 'torture chamber'.

So I promised myself, I'll never ever choose to work in Paediatrics. I would like to try oncology instead. Will try to upload some group photo if I possible to take any of it tomorrow!

Cherish & Appreciated!! Thanks alots!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment