Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dilemma♥

I'm now in kind of dilemma stage.
I don't know how should I handle or to react.
Something just came back to my mind.
It's kind of jealous yet envy.

Forget it! I shouldn't have rewind all this unwanted memory.
It's just happen to saw it when I link to my babe Facebook.

What should I do??

Okay, whatever.. Shall change topic and divert my attention from the particular person.

-
-
-
-
-

Well..As my last post mentioned.
I've done with my Paediatrics attachment and I remembered I had promise to upload some particular photo about my cute colleagues!

Yea..Here you go!

She is the lovely & motherly CI Yoges that I have been always mention...
i Lurve her to the maxxx!

Catherine was the representative for the 'ceremony'.
*Please kindly ignore the dude who're gossiping behind :x*
It was actually a Custom-made mug from us, and her name was actually printed on it!!
Hees! I hope she'll remembered me for life!!
Yoges means alots to me!

Behind the scene!! OMGGG!! It's exclusive!
My super unglamorous picture.....:x

FYI, we actually asked the housekeeper to took all these photos for us.
The housekeeping named 'Candra' if I'm not mistaken, of course this is not the fulled name =.=
Which make Joshua and Catherine 'Fall in Love' with him!!!
HAHAHAHA XD
That was the funniest joke of the day!!
They even said that the ID photo is much more handsome and look like a doctor.
Yoges was shocked and get scare by their unusual behavior.
As in who will target and observe on a housekeeper?
As a CI or a staff or the ward, she don't even give him a damn mann!!
What's the attractiveness from him??
He took this photo when all of us are not ready!!
I not going to upload all the photo of the day, as he took our photo when we are not ready or really unglam.
Lastly, this is the nicest photo of the day!
From left to right, start from the back. 1 word for each of us from CI will be include!
Sze-Chin(Hero), Gerrard(GodFather), Joshua(Handsome), Hidayah(SoftSpoken), Catherine(Sunshine), HuiMin(Knowledgeble),
Pauline(Doll), Liona(Stern), CI Yoges, NorLia(Quiet), LingLing(Caring), Mii(princess), KS(Adorable!)

FYI, all of them is so much elder than me..
Oops~ No offend ar!!
The estimated age is 30++ 

So I'm the one who being protected and pampered by them (-^^-)
Happy-ING!

I'll definitely miss them and hope to work together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment