Sunday, March 28, 2010

NAH NAH NAH♥

Well~
went back Seremban on Friday evening 
in order to 'sao mu'on Saturday early morning.

as usual, 
we bing back our own tilam and pillow, blankets as well.

then, we whole family sleep in the living room.
yea,
that place is where we usually spent our night.

sis & me were the one who sleep on the sofa,
it's freaking hot!

i sweat the whole night and make me chouldn't sleep at all!
and end up MSN by using my mobile device.

and it just cost for RM3/MTH
yea~
it's cheap.

but too bad
there were no one for me to kacau.
so
no point for doing so.

try very hard to turn in as have to wake up early in the morning
but the sofa was too small and make me nearly fall on the floor where Dad just sleep at that place.

and finally morning come.
bath and get ready and set out.

the weather is super hot and burn my skin!!
turn into roast pig >_<

1st - Great-Grandparents (on so-called hills)
2nd - Grandpa (in tower??)

when we pray at e 1st place,
is effing hot!

and is high!
have to climb...

2nd place was better

den after all,
we went for restaurant to have or lunch.
my uncle on house!

had shark fin soup.
nom nom nom~~

after that, go home and packed buy some food then come back JB le!!



sorry guys~
no picx on recently post.
because my lappy wasn't with me.
and the lappy which i currently using is my sis old lappy and the bluetooth device had spoilt.

so i can't transfer any picx from my mobile to lappy~
will update more picx soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment