Saturday, March 20, 2010

END♥

Yea
3 weeks finally end

these 3 weeks really torturing me!!
erm~
i'm not the only one who think so.
anyway,
it's O-V-E-R!

i got another 4 weeks of vacation start from today!
^^

ytd,
last day of my attachment were on afternoon shift.
and those morning shift went to celebrate without me =(
they had a feast at Sakura.

argh!!!
i want sakura too~
sashimi, oyster,......etc

then after i knocked off at 9pm.
i straight away come back to JB fro NUH!

tiring.
and i reach home at 1200am.
hahahahaXD

cos today goin to attend to my officer wedding.
Mdm.Chloe Ching & Mr.Kiwi Kwan

din manage to take any picx of them.
cos...

they are lots of ppl!!
 Congratulations!!!

erm~
quite emo recently.

and i noe why.
but dun ask me why.
cos i wont be telling u, u, and U why.

mayb u will noe me..
ya YOU!

haiis.
as i said earlier on.
4 weeks more to go.
think will go back to S'pore a few days later to look for some part time job.


cos,
i need money.
everyone need money.

hate money sial!!!!

looong time din see u liao.
miss u sial.
actually not that long lar.
but,
i feel like quite long ady.
and u like emo also these two days.
don't even talk to me.

call me also silent din talk.

hope everything going smoothly lar!!
 wanna meet you!
^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment