Friday, February 25, 2011

M.U.T.E.


If you're my readers, I think you've read my post called 'A.L.O.N.E.'.
Apparently, I've move that particular post to my another private blog which can be assess only by ME!

I feel that we got no privacy at all.
FYI, one of my friend who just anyhow mention about her life on her blog, yet being brought up and kena warning.
I feel so unfair for her!

Don't ever let me who is the backstabber! I will curse you for life!
So i decide to bring down the post which i was venting my anger towards my S****L...
You Know I Know will do kay...
I don't want to being called up to office to have 'High-Tea' with that bitch!

There's no fairness in her eyes I think...
she expects us to be mute is it??!

Fuck her with her super traditional minds bitch!!
if you don't accept any comment from other you will never be a better person!
might as well just distinguish or evaporate!
you're not young anymore!
GROW UP!!!

If this is what you want us to do..
FINE! We'll be a BISU then!

No comments:

Post a Comment