Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PIG♥

Today is such a close day!
nearly got into accident.

Not road accident lar.
But 'kebakaran'??


Start from this morning,
around 5 or 6 am lar.

Den suddenly heard Sis screaming all over.
so annoying ok.
Kena disturb when u sleep soundly.

Then,
got an HUGE american cockcroach behind the door of my room.
My sis wake me up just to help her get rid of it.

I was like stare at it for a glance,
den turn back into my Lalaland.

Then she keep on shouting.
ok lor.
den i wake up and go living room to get newspaper.
*PIAK*

The cockroach die.
My sis make me so alert at the moment lor.
can't sleep liao.

Then i lie on my bed
turn & turn & turn

finally got back to sleep.

Wake up at 7am.
when i step out of my room,
smell sth burnt!

someone din off the plug after ironing the cloths
i quickly go and of it.
if not may lead to 'Kebakaran'?

the iron is damn hot lor!!
Luckily i got 8am class but not 10am?
if not i become roast pig liaoz

after i came of from bathroom,
He call me~
so sweet nia~

morning call♥

den went to school lor.
later still haveto stay back after 6pm class for discussion.
hope i can hang on for the day~


jiayous♥

>>MY BLOG♥<<

No comments:

Post a Comment