Sunday, May 16, 2010

NEGLECT♥

Been neglecting my bloggie.
No mood to write.
and my Frez have started to complaint that i never update my blog!

ok..
Gonna update now.

This week nothing special lar.
just that consumed 5 cups of KOI's BubbleTea this week from different peeps continuously!
It's Awesome!!♥♥♥

Lurve you guys for pampering me XD

Went Geylang had the 'ChouTofu' with WenYan.
It really stink like those patient sticky loose stool!!
Yucks~
But it taste nice!!!
lurve it♥

other than 'ChouTofu' 
*forgot to take picx*
we had also

 'CheZaiMian'

Roast Duck Prata

Soft Shell Crab Prata

Dumpling

and watched 'The Loser' too.
rated 4/5
sud watch it!

den that day during Pharmacology lecture was so suay & so zhun.
the lecture spot check if some people cheat as the seats are so empty yet the attendence almost all present!!
den my name kena call up.
luckily i so 'Guai' was there as early as 8am!!
hehe, I'm a Good Girl okay!!♥

Den here some random picx during our Video Taking section for ICA and discussion!!

Happy face ^^

Retard face>_<
My fringe so long le..
But cannot cut.
due to attachment tml!!

Serious Face


Me & ShuXia


want take picx with her like kena rapped like that==

Hor-hor!! Aliff & Bev! 
What u both doing in the toilet!!
hehe~

Bev always lurve me a lot!!♥♥

6 of us eat the same thing!!

bake pizza myself at home♥

and lastly my breakfast this morning!!♥

Tml goin to start my 4 weeks of attachment.
at NUH again.
and is attach to ward 57 this time round!

no longer with WZ they all =((
but wid Farhat their class still!

can still have fun!!

hopefully it gonna be my pleasant 4 weeks!
and a nice CI~

Jiayous everyone♥

No comments:

Post a Comment