Tuesday, August 18, 2009

JIN HUA BANG 1ST ANNIVERSARY♥

Hehe~
It's our JIN HUA BANG 1st anniversary!!
woohoo~~
*applause!*
Before celebrating our 1st ani.
peishan & I went to persada johor.
She drive~
yea~
it's PC fair.
erm~
i spend RM75 for these 3 stupid things!
and e screen protector i cant use it,.
cos it size doesnt suit my lappy.
erm~
it's 14.1'
any taker??
i sell it to u at RM 18~
haha..
contact me if u wan ..
*but i guess no one will take it rite??* Before getting to Kaira hse,
we were craving for KFC cheszy wedges!!
erm~
too bad no picx was taken.
all in my stomach ady~
lurveees cheese!!
*HeeHees*
-
-
-
-
-
after that we went to KAIRA hse to wait for her..
den we set off to Steamboat lo!!
haha~
erm.
it locate at tun aminah..
CHANG QING STEAMBOAT
sure tat many of u all noe rite~
anyway.
it's my 1st time dere...
haha..
RM15.90 each person
5ppl free 1~
hehe~all butter around..
*random*
our KAIRARA~
BeiBei,Kaira,JiaEn
haha~
wad a mess~
HuiFen,Kaira
BeiBei,YokeMei
Me,QianWen(myDear WenWen),HuiFen,JiaEn,Peishan(myCuteTurtle)
hahas~
kaira soree ya~
put in tis picx~
HeeHees~
*c the hello kitty!!lols~*
HaHa~
finally she realise
the Hello kitty!haha~
imagine how she put THERE..
AhBei & AhMei
BEI & EN
HuiFEn
My Besties~~
Peishan & QianwenPoles dance huh~~
happy gathering~
hehe~~
looking forwards to the following anniversary!!
i shall stop here le~~
continue my study~
ciaoz~

2 comments:

  1. erm~
    at 1st tot if using it..
    but after i go home find out it wasnt fits my lappy

    ReplyDelete