Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SICK OF EVERYTHINGS♥

Finally...
My HS1086 has over!!
but still have another 4 exam to go.
super BAD MOOD NOW!!!!
scold by my mum.
wad wrong i did??
cant jz let me to on9 for a while??
not even watch a show for jz a while??
why she aspect me to study all the way!!
she say i dont let my dad to use my lappy.
but did she ever think before??
when i nid to do my homework,
i nid to search info on9.
who r the one using my lappy?
somemore..
u always scold me for sleeping late..
why??
did u ever think of tat???
i wake up early everyday.
and back home so late.
yet when i nid to chiong for my skul stuff.
who r using it?
den when can i do it?
midnight isnt it???
the time when dad done searching for his things.
and nw,
u scolding me for nt doing my thing earlier....
whose wrong nw?
i try nt to say anything to u..
cos later u say i'm rude to u again..
i choose to be silent.
i jz nid a rest.
u wud nvr see me study..
cos i cant concentrate study daytime..
u all distract me all the time.
who dun wan to sleep at nite?
u tot i lurve to burn midnite oil??
sick of everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment