Tuesday, August 11, 2009

EXAM♥

No Picx for tis entry,
and i will kip it short.
cos i m buzy mugging my HS1086.
Exam is around the corner.
yet i still blogging now.
haha~
cos QingLin say i nvr updated my blog..
hmmm~
i think i sud realli update my blog le.
i hate exam!!
exam make me insane!
kip study but couldnt understand.
how m i goin to sit for my exam on WED???
safety in health care!!
i dun wan to failed.
hopefully i can get at least a passed?
hmmm~
everything goes wrong wid me.
i do nth well in my recent life.
in every aspect.
wad happen to me?
*wondering*
mayb stress?
afraid of schooling?
or jz tired?
wish me luck k??
suprise for tml school!
hope tat i can forget everything and kip goin on my life.
*though i noe it's impossible*
eventhough it is jz a short period of my life.
yet it is unforgetable.
till waiting..
*dun like empty promises,but still trying to believe it*
wish me luck babes~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment