Saturday, June 18, 2011

Get over my mind

Finally came and clear the thick spider web on my bloggie. Sorry much!
anyway, this picture was taken a month ago I think.
I always trim only my fringe if you ever noticed.

yet, it's now all grown back!
So fast right?
hahahahaha XD

Had a gathering on Thursday.
I'm so sorry, although apologize don't really help.
It turn out wasn't a good one.
In fact, It's the WORST ever i had been hold for the past 7 years.

and this time is the most disapointed and full of unhappiness.
Total Failure.

Precisely, Sorry No Cure.

I do know apologize don't really help.
neither ease my thought nor others.

I have decide not to plan for the next gathering anymore.
Let them to decide and plan,
i've total worn up, and full of tears.

these are some of the pictures on that days.
We did went back to school, But just a short while.
HuiHui & Me holding the visitor pass.
HuiHui, Me, JiaHao & RenHui

We went to alots of places.
But It's not memorable, and not worthy to mention about it.
Sorry for full of apologizing and emoish post.
ciaoz...


No comments:

Post a Comment