Sunday, June 20, 2010

PATTERN♥

Confess that I'm a very Pattern people.
i change without notified anyone.

beware of me.
i can be very friend to you now.
but hate u at the next moment.

hahaha XD
this is ME!

When i HATE you,
i can curse you.

When i LIKE you,
i can very close to you.

But,
if u done something really make my nerve up.
better wipe your butt and get out of my sight.

When i lost interest in you.
i will never have a serious talk with you.
i will never care what you talking about.

cos u spoilt my life.

I may feel sorry after everything i have been done.
But i will never apologize for what i did.

There's no more REGRET in my life.

Please cherish how i treat you.
if you are not satisfied.
you can go off right now.

don't think that you are my friend then you can interupt my life.
Fxck off please..

Apply to everyone in my life.
no exception...

No comments:

Post a Comment