Monday, June 28, 2010

DEAD♥

Hey people!
Kill me please...

I'm so dead!!!

i still haven't even touch on my module which i going to sit on this coming Wed & Thurs.
10 Let & 3 Tut to read through within 1 days.
and Lab theory on thurs..

hahaha~
wish me luck ya.

so sleepy now.

whenever I smell or see the book, 
i turns sleepy.

OMG~
what i gonna do?
burn midnight oil tml night for sure.

Tomorrow class start at 8am and end at 6pm
sad sad sad day lar!!!

Today school was quite fun!!
but kena bully by Bev, QL, XY lor..

they imitate something which related to me.
so hilarious okay!!

and of course,
our LLD session!!
woohoo~~
so shiok♥

QL eat until so GanDong lor.
Cry~
hahaha XD

Then when the last tutorial - Mental Health
We all like psychiatric patient like that..
laugh non-stop~

den bev keep Suan WY..
so fun lor..

But Hor...................

When I'm otw home,
WY called me up,
he is with YS.
den he complaint to YS that we bully him lor!!!!!


hahaha XD
shall bully him more often then!!

off to study gao gao liao!!
jiayous everyone...♥


Reply TAGBOARD♥

1.QL - Nolar. cos i use to like reply like that mah '@QL' den got people imitate me and reply my frenz lor.
2. Silverz - My school just started also..I'm also vr Busy =((

2 comments:

  1. Haha~ my semester almost end~!!
    but juz feel like "淡淡的失落" .........

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~
    I'm in the middle of the sem..
    sienz lor...

    ReplyDelete