Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trust

What's so good to hide from me?
The worse was I found out and dig out the truth on my own.

Trust has been broken upon ur silentness.

Chances of explanation was given.
Yet u choose to be silent.

What else should I do?
Silent in return to you with all my saddest..

How am I suppose to trust u in future?

There's nil trust between us from the moment u decide to stay silent..

I ought to know.. Yet u failed to explain ..
Trust between us are so fragile.

How you want me to gain trust for you.
I controlled my tempered because of you.
I tell you every single truth to u.
I thought u were here who sent by god to share my joy, sadness, every single moment in my life.

I built trust and relationship between us.

But what did I gained in return?
In return of betrayed?

All of the bad things came in and happened on me at the same time. How should I accept the fact that the god are actually torturing me?

I swear I'm not that bad to get these karma..
But it happens...

I need time to calm myself down.
I'm still in a denial stage..

Let times blow away all the unwanted thoughts and feelings..

I hope everything came to an end and be a good one.
With good and ideal outcome.

By fate......

No comments:

Post a Comment