Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ajisen ramen fever!!


Did i mention i kept on eating Ajisen Ramen recently?
haha
I just feel like eating it!
So, i had it as my meal of the day for consequents 2 days!
Woohoo!

But this time was went with my sister and had it at Bishan.
The service was POOR, But the food served nice and delicious!
*It taste much more better than the bugis outlet*

and this time i had Cha-shu ramen with sidedish of the small small red octopus


sister had the Volcano Ramen which I had the day before!

with a sidedish of fried whitefish!

It's awesome! I Lurve it!!!


But something I have to comment about is the presence of the food is rate 2/5, whereby the food is 4/5
and bugis outlet is totally opposite!! I do think they really need to standardize they quality??

hahaha!
I'm craving for Sakae Sushi Hi-tea buffet! Shall plan with my girls to have it soon!!

Lets end with some of my sister and my narci shots! lols...
*was trying out the new apps from my phone>.<*






ciaoz....

No comments:

Post a Comment