Monday, April 25, 2011

Emo-ish♥

Feel damn sienz right now...
I just found out, One of my super BFF treat me as a dust??!
Wtf!

I did so many things and treat her so nice, Yet! She don't give me damn!
I think of you and share with you whatever you like at the 1st moment!

Now I know what friendships are...
It can't  last long definitely!

Don't fake yourself and fool me anymore!
Why don't you just let me know if you don't care?

Why must you do all these thing to upset me?
Don't you feel guilty while hurting me?

Do you want me to remove your name from my list?
impossible!

I remembered... You once told me, 

'Friends are forever, regardless of social stage, and where we are; can't meet up or keep in touch, but we're always in ONE's heart...♥'

Do you still remember?
Okay, whatever you take me as..
I'm willing to be the fool, to be your follower, praying for you silently...
remain your status among my BFFs'

But you really hurt me so much....:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment