Monday, November 15, 2010

MONDAY BLUE♥

Just hate myself...
feel so depress...

tears roll down my cheek like 3 meals,
without failed...

i'm so fuck up....


Things just developed as what I expected..
everybody were posted the same question and laugh at me.
'Why are you posted alone here?? are u accelerated?'


Yet i still have to show my cheeky face and answer...


eventhough there is a good exposure for me down there,
and all the chances for learning and hands on will on me..


I just don't feel it comfortable.


was talking over the phone with him this morning,
i just can;t control my tears anymore,
it just roll down my cheek in the MRT with my uniform on.
and i just act like i'm asleep.


same thing went through during my lunch break


I'm so sorry i scolded him while coming home..
i burst into crying so loudly when i reached home.


i was keep telling myself,
endure...will be over very soon.
but i just can't accept the fact.


I think i'm the most earliest student to wake up and the latest to reach home..
just kill me!

Pls save me out of here...
going to turn mad soon..
really soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment