Saturday, August 28, 2010

iPhone 4♥




Been waiting for the new iPhone 4 to be released.
especially the white one.

Anw,
It's not exp afterall.
I should able to afford.

Check on the link below =)

It's super awesome man!
But i were told by my friend that,
It's bad,
wait for the new one, 
which is coming soon again.

Like wad the hell.
I been waiting and waiting lor.

My sis is so nice to offer me an iPhone 4 
IF!
and only if i manage to get my GPA 3 and above for the coming exam.
Which is the coming next tuesday
M'sia national day..
LOLS.

My friend in M'sia plan to hang out and gathering lor!
I still have to mug hard for my bloody exam.
damn sien ttm sia!

haiis.
No choice lar.

I had sign the PE offer with TTSH.
Hopefully i will be able to attach to TTSH for the coming clinical placement instead of NUH.
It's superb far lor!

but i'm so use to it,
the environment down there.

tsk tsk
Planned to have a part time job after my exam.
Which is the 5 weeks vacation.

Earn some money,
in order to buy some things.
luxury expenses =)

and shall consider to have a permanent part time job.
then i no need to get money from papa.
been spend like tap water for these few weeks.
sorry papa. >_<

like this weeks i overspent heavily.
plus together around SGD 120+??

Should stop spending on luxury.
no, I MUST!!!

Got to buck up and mug again liao..
XOXO♥

No comments:

Post a Comment