Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BORING DAY♥

today is totally a super boring day.
haiis...
hav a long break interval.

and now i'm even lonelier den jz now.
cos another 2 hrs to go...
==
and only connie and mii are in the library.
others goin to grp discussion with their respective group.

wad can i do at the moment?
it's BORED BORED BORED!!

anyone can save me from tis boring state?
muahaha

as wad i post on my FB wall.
ya..
i decide to shift my FB to a new acc.

and it is specially for my frenz, who noe me, relative, and people i comfortable wid.
but i will still using the OLD acc as the new one not ready yet.
still adding my frenz.

sorry for not adding u at the moment
*for those who i havent add yet, or miss*

or u try to add me and leave me a msg.
cause somehow i will not recognise u from the picx.
thx~

get another hand-made card from raudah.
so sweet..
havent read yet.
she say whe will malu.
hehe

shall read it after class.



trying to kip low profile
as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment